Brand Application

Brand Application

For applying my brand there are many thing that I could do for this festival such as the obvious line up poster, billboard, phone app, map etc, however, I’m not going to have time to do all of these. So I have decided to do a couple obvious ideas, a line up poster and a billboard. 

Some of the other ideas I have come up with are to create arcade machines with the branding on so that festival goers could win merch and tickets. I also want to create a beer for my festival as one of the sponsors is going to be Brewdog, also the majority of my audience will be older men who drink craft ales so it will be a perfect product to sell. 

I also want to create a social media advert showing the line up, however, I want to put a lot of thought into this and create something different and imaginative, I also want to push myself to create a type of animation I haven’t done before. 

I may create more applications if I have time, however, I want to use the time to come up with some risk taking application which I could use top promote the festival or to give to my festival goers which are different to other festivals you may go to.

What have other festivals done?



Flatpack Film Festival


Sea Fest





The images above are all examples of how other companies and created branding for a festival and then applied it. But what I like about these is the way that they haven't just shoved a logo on a shirt and a tote bag, they've actually used part of the branding so everything is different but it is all connected and you know that it belongs to the same brand. I want to try to do this with mine so that its more risk taking, adventurous and less boring. 



Comments

Popular Posts