Brief Two: 100 Club Design Choices

My idea for the brand identity was that I wanted it to relate to the Punk movement as I think that is what they are known for the most, also punk design is very on trend right now but has also stood the test of time so I think it would be the most effective way of branding the 100 Club, especially because my SMP words associate with the punk movement the most.

With the collages I wanted to create collages with no context that would work as backgrounds for the advertisements but I found that they worked best if there were textures and one object which you can tell what it is such as a clock, car or pill as this kind of grounds the designs and makes them more interesting than it just being textures.

After creating a few advertisements I analysed them and realised that due to how busy they were the information was getting lost so I had a go at simplifying them, still using elements of textures and collage but making the type the main element, I liked these and thought they could work well when pasted next to busier purely collage posters.

Comments

Popular Posts