Google & HMCT: Where did I get up to?

Where did I get up to?

I started this brief in Module Two but I didn't finish it to the correct standard of the brief so I wanted to finish it in this module so that I am able to look at submitting it. I chose to look at male mental health for my social issue and chose Idles and Sam Fender lyrics to use in the campaign. The media I chose to use was collage and analogue primarily, however, I bought it all together using the Adobe software, I chose to use collage and analogue as it adds texture and distress which suits the theme, it also relates to the punk style lyrics which I had chosen to use.

So,  at the end of Module Two I had designed the cover and back of the 12" vinyl cover that they'd asked for, I did three variations with three different colours so that there was a range so it would work as a campaign. This means that I had developed the overall identity for the campaign that I am going to follow through to the other aspects of the campaign such as the posters.

The other parts of the campaign that I need to complete before I can hand in is to make one poster, create a digital element and another touchpoint. So my next step is to start ideating what each of these are going to be like.


Comments

Popular Posts