Juxtaposition Workshop

Juxtaposition Workshop







The aim of this workshop was to be more free with your work and to combine different techniques together such as digital and analogue. I chose a piece of Henry's work which was a photography collage and I decided to use analogue techniques to change up the image. I started with collage as I wanted to distort the image as much as I could but also add more textures and images to it. After I had created two collages, a simple one and a detailed one, I then put it through the collages through the Risograph printer to get all the tones the same and to distort the images even more, once I had printed them once I thought it may be interesting to layer the prints on top of each other as most of the information of the print was illegible and I really liked how these turned out. Even though I have explored this techniqu before, usually I will create something with a purpose or message, however, these pieces no longer have any meaning but aesthetically they look good.

Comments

Popular Posts